2015 has been a year of progress for Aquity with some notable highlights;
- Achieving nationwide distribution throughout Countdown and Foodstuffs supermarkets in New Zealand.
- Kicking off a new relationship with Kidscan, with 100% of our donations making it to the charity intended.
- Launching our new MilkDrops range which have certainly created a stir in the milk additives category.
- Soft launching our 38ml blastcap range with good results in New Zealand’s leading gyms.
- Launching our corporate and hotel water range, with new customers such as The Langham coming on board.
- Winning the Westpac business awards for Innovation and being nominated as a finalist in the Best Emerging business and Excellence in exporting categories.
- Highest sales growth ever.
- Import clearance for our WaterDrops range in Japan and China.
None of the above would not have been possible without our retailers, customers, suppliers and team. Thank you!
2016 is shaping up to be an exciting year with export markets and new products all kicking off.